Some women do not start exercising, because they think that it requires a subscription to the gym. And their busy lifestyle prevents them from going to this place. We want to say that this opinion is wrong. If you have motivation and desire, you can exercise even at home!
Today we would like to present you with a list of 15 easy fat-reducing moves. They are very easy to perform, but at the same time very effective.
Look at these exercises and choose the most suitable ones for yourself by adding them to your workout routine.
These 15 simple but effective exercises hit all fitness levels, giving you an overall shape-up.
Do you doubt? Then try them!
Exercise #1: Leg Circles
Along with the core, single leg circle strengthens the quadriceps and hamstrings. It also promotes a healthy hip joint. It’s a great opportunity to work the abdominals while keeping the Pilates principles of centering, concentration, control, precision, breathing, and flow in mind. Like most Pilates moves, this exercise combines stretching and strengthening of major muscle groups on both sides of the body and promotes balance and improved overall function in your hips.
1. Lie sideways with your hip bones aligned one on top of the other and your legs stacked on top of each other.
2. Lean your legs forward a bit so they are slightly in front of your torso. Point your toes.
3. Step 2 Lift your top leg to hip height and make small circles with your leg.
Exercise #2: Superman
This exercise is one of the easiest and it is the most effective way to improve core strength in the lower back and obliques. It primarily targets the erector spine, which surrounds the spine from your hip to your head, and flexes and rotates the spine and neck.
The hamstrings and gluteus maximus also come into play while the muscles of the upper back (deltoids, trapezius, and splenius) stabilize the motion.
1. Lay face down on a mat or flat surface, with arms outstretched.
2. Keep your hands and arms straight throughout the exercise.
3. Raise your hand and legs 4-5 inches off the ground.
4. Hold for 5 seconds, then return to starting position.
Open next page to see more…