Target –Lower and upper abs.
How To Do
- Lie down on a mat, flex your knees, and place your feet on the floor.
- Place a thumb at the back of each ear. Hold the back of your head with the rest of the fingers. Lift your head off the floor. This is the starting position.
- Initiate the movement by curling up and trying to reach your knees with your head.
- Go back to the starting position.
- Make sure you inhale while curling up and exhale while going down. Do 2 sets of 12 reps.
What Not To Do – Do not tuck your chin in.
Please open next page to see more exercises …
Crunches are a highly effective core exercise that can help you achieve a toned and sculpted midsection. To enhance your crunches workout, consider investing in an ab mat or a high-quality exercise mat, like those from Gaiam, which provide comfort and support during your routine. Integrating core sliders or resistance bands, available through Amazon Associates or Myprotein, can increase the intensity and engagement of your core muscles. Many online fitness programs, such as Beachbody or Daily Burn, offer guided workouts that incorporate crunches and other core-strengthening exercises.
To track your progress and stay motivated, download fitness apps like MyFitnessPal or Sweat, which feature core workouts and exercise plans. If you require personalized guidance, online personal trainers from platforms like Find Your Trainer or Trainiac can create customized workout plans with crunch variations tailored to your individual goals. Don’t forget to ensure proper hand support with workout gloves from Under Armour and maintain safety during your crunches workout.